Scheme of work
1. The beginning of interaction is a technical task. The more detailed it is, the easier it is to calculate the estimate and start the project.
2. The work is in several stages of approval:
2.1. we form the terms of reference: scenario, storyboard, sketches;
2.2. we model objects and characters according to sketches;
2.3. running rough animation of the storyboard, camera angles and movement of camera;
2.4. fine animation in the rough render;
2.5. creating lighting, effects, parametric animation;
2.6. cartoon render, mixing, editing.
3. Transfer of the finished result to the customer.
The transition to the next stage takes place after the full approval of the current one. In order to reduce the cost and increase the speed of work, the approved stages are not rebuilding.
Payment of works is carried out according to the scheme:
- 30% - advance payment after the approval of the task;
- 30% - after approval of the animation;
- 40% - after completion of the work.
The cost of a minute animation varies from $ 500 to $ 5000, depending on the complexity of image. The budget is always negotiated individually.